The following decisions have been made for the safety and wellbeing of our musallees and will take effect from 19/03/2020 until further notice.
- Wudhu Must be performed at home.
- The Masjid will open 10 minutes before salaat and will close Immediately after, and for Jummah (Friday Prayers) we will open 20 Minutes before salaat.
- Please bring your own prayer mat from home is possible as the virus can stay on fabrics for a period of time. The prayer mat should be washed daily.
- We request All musallees to complete any Nafil and Sunnat rakats at home.
- No social gatherings before and after salaat at the Masjid will be allowed.
- Anyone who is generally unwell or with symptoms such as persistent coughing, high temperature (over 37.8 degrees) or shortness of breath Must not enter the Masjid.
- Anyone who has returned from abroad Must stay at home for minimum of 7 days.
- As our elderly are most at risk if you have underlying health issues please consider praying salaat at home.
We Must all follow these strict rules in-light of the COVID-19 virus outbreak which are in line with guidance from the authorities. Alongside spiritual guidance from Ulema, we request all musallees to follow the advice above.
Note: Guidance from Public health England is being monitored daily. Any changes will be updated once we are made aware of them.
Trustees of Shahporan Masjid